The purpose is to discourage illicit cellular phone use. Our Pakistan Telecommunication Authority-PTA plans to make mobile phone registration mandatory for all Pakistanis. Mostly people don’t know how to register mobile phone with PTA online? As the Pakistani telecommunications regulator, the PTA develops, installs, manages, and distributes services.
PTA Mobile Registration Online Check
The PTA has required all cell phone users to register their phones online. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority may prohibit devices not identified on the mobile registration portal.
Our article will provide an overview of registering a mobile with PTA and the methods and processes involved. People often ask, “How do I register my mobile on PTA? There is a good chance that you are one of them, and you should read on.
How To Check PTA Mobile Registration Online?
Make sure you are registered with PTA on your mobile device. Then, register your device if it still needs to be registered. Your PTA message can arrive in one of the following formats:
- IMEI compliance has been verified (PTA approved).
- Registration with PTA means it’s registered.
- Network services are still available despite the non-compliant IMEI.
- Make a phone call or send an SMS to resolve this issue.
How To Register Mobile Phone With PTA – 3 Steps
In order to prevent the device from functioning properly, an IMEI block has been applied to it. Upon receiving such a message, PTA blocks your mobile phone. You must use it in something other than Pakistan. Taxes will be charged if you use it. You must register mobile phones with blocked IMEIs.
1. Phone Registration PTA Via USSD Code
For assistance in registering your phone, please follow the steps below:
- To access this service, dial *8484# from your mobile phone.
- To register via mobile device, press 1.
- Those who are Pakistanis answer 1, those who are foreigners answer 2.
- In the event that this is your first device, please respond with 1. The first device is free of charge to register.
- If you have a passport and CNIC, please enter them here.
- Please indicate how many SIM slots your mobile device has.
- Please enter your mobile phone’s IMEI number. For dual SIM phones, provide both IMEIs.
- Please complete the registration form with the following information
2. How To Check PTA Approved Via DIRBS
It is possible to register your mobile phone through DIRBS by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the following website: https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk.
- Access your account by logging in. Create an account if you do not already have one.
- A form will appear if you try to create an account. Make sure all the required credentials are entered into the form.
- Select the purpose (personal/individual for mobiles/tablets) and the user type (local/foreign).
- Enter your email address, passport number, phone number, and residential address, to complete the registration process.
- You will send a confirmation link to your email address. Confirm your account by clicking on it.
- The next step is to sign in to your account. There will now be a declaration window and the option’ individual COC’. To apply for a COC, click on ‘apply for a COC.’
- Please provide the IMEI number of the device and your contact information.
- Taxes will then be determined by PTA.
- Track your application status by clicking on ‘my application’
3. Register Through Mobile Application (Only Android)
- By clicking the link below, you can download the PTA App.
- Open the application after it has been installed.
- Follow the instructions based on your IMEI number.
How to Check PTA IMEI Number Online?
All of these methods will help you find your mobile’s IMEI number.
- Type *#06# into your mobile phone. The IMEI number will appear on a pop-up.
- You can also check it from the ‘About phone’ section in the mobile settings.
- In the box of your mobile phone, you will find it.