Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement by the Government of Pakistan in June and suitable persons can apply through the application form.
In these Latest Defence Ministry Jobs 2023 eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these MOD Jobs after the complete recruitment process.
If you are considering a career in the Ministry of Defence, then you are in the right place. In this blog, we will explore everything you need to know about the Ministry of Defence jobs in 2023, including the different roles available, the requirements, and how to apply.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Education Requirements||Middle / Matric / Inter /Bachelor / Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||200+|
|Newspaper||The News, Daily Express and Dawn, Dunya|
The Ministry of Defence is an essential government agency responsible for the protection of the country’s national security interests, both at home and abroad. It is the largest employer of UK military personnel, and it also provides many civilian jobs in various fields such as engineering, IT, finance, and administration.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Requirements for Ministry of Defence Jobs
- Age: Most roles in the Ministry of Defence require applicants to be at least 18 years old. However, some roles may have higher age requirements.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be UK citizens or have the right to work in the UK.
- Fitness: Applicants must meet the physical fitness requirements for their chosen role.
- Security Clearance: Many roles in the Ministry of Defence require applicants to undergo a security clearance, which involves a background check.
- Education: Applicants may need to have a certain level of education, depending on the role. For example, some technical roles may require a degree in engineering or a related field.
How to Apply?
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website: www.recruitments.com.pk.
- Hard copy submission of Application Forms is “Not Required”.
- Deposit Slips will be generated through the website till 1400 Hours of the Last Date of Apply.
- To avoid inconvenience/rush, candidates are advised for early submission of the application fee.
- To apply for more posts, an extra fee will be payable and so on.
- Test/ result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on an alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates.
- All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates. For any query, contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of