Applicants who have passed their matriculation or intermediate examinations in the year 2022 (annual). Punjab Educational Endowment Fund offers minority quota education scholarships to members of minorities. PEEF scholarship online apply 2023 (Intermediate, Undergraduate, Masters).
PEEF Scholarship Online Apply 2023 Special Quota Detail
|Application Deadline||31st March 2023|
|Degree||Intermediate, Undergraduate, Masters|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based|
|Organization||Punjab Education Endowment|
You May Also Check:
Eligibility Criteria For PEEF Scholarship Registration Form
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education organised the examination in 2022
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum 60% grade in matriculation/intermediate
- The location is restricted to the Punjab province
- The federal government and private registered institutions are eligible to apply. Enrolled in an educational institution in Intermediate or Graduation 2022
- Each parent earns less than Rs.35,000 per month.
- Government servants with children in Grades 1 (One to Four) are exempt from the requirement to earn Rs 35,000/month (if salary only) Income requirements don’t apply to children of victims of terrorist attacks
How To Apply ONLINE For PEEF Scholarship Form 2023
- Applicants can apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaregistration if they provide incorrect or incomplete information
- Application rejected, and applicant not authorized to act
- Verify your minority religion certificate
- Scholarships are unavailable to students who have passed the (PBTE / TEVTA) examination.
- A student from AJK or ICT may not attend this course
- Males and females are both eligible to apply for this position