The eligible candidates who can apply for the following posts are Constable and Lady constable. The Candidates must fulfill the eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date is November 15, 2022.
As you already know in the advertisement, the Punjab Police has declared more than (1000+Posts) vacancies for both Boys and Girls. So, candidates from any District of Punjab Province can apply.
Punjab Police Jobs Details
|Posted on||5th November 2022|
|Last Date||November 15, 2022|
|Address||D.I.G (Establishment II), Central Police Office, Lahore|
Vacant Position in Punjab Police
Candidates having qualifications Matriculation, Intermediate are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Lady Constables
- Traffic Warden Service
- Wireless Operators
- Security Constables
- Driver Constable
Eligibility Criteria for Male & Female
- Scale: BPS-07
- The Province of Punjab, male or female (The candidate must be a resident of the respective district and possess CNIC)
- Requirement minimum: Matric with 50%.
- The age range for men and women is 18 to 22.
- Men must be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall and women must be at least 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- Running: It will take the male candidates seven minutes to run a mile and a half, while it will take the female candidates 10 minutes.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs
The Punjab Police Advertisement will be uploaded soon on the Punjab Police’s official website https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/. The Punjab Police will start receiving applications from 1st November 2022.
Desired candidates can download the Application Form and send it to their respective District Police Office with all necessary information and documents.