A commissioner is a person who is in charge of the authority to do something, Or the commissioner has involved a variety of senior officers at a specific commission. Deputy Commissioner is one of the best and pride positions.
Monitoring important affairs on the district level. DC’s life is fulfilled with protocols having security and staff available at his disposal at home and during travel.
How to Become A Deputy Commissioner In Pakistan?
- The first and foremost thing to become dc is learning the CSS exam.
- Those candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree which is verified by HEC.
- Your age must be 21-30.
- Clear your exam with the top 7% scored. if 100 candidates attempt the exam you get the top 10 desired positon.
- After completing the test and fitness procedure you will be able to appoint on BPS-17 as Assistant commissioner AC.
- The Assistant commissioner position is at the tehsil level. After leading the 5year AC position you are promoted to the DC.
- The whole process is taking time but due to the busy schedule years pass in the blinking of an eye. Furthermore, positions and posts could be achieved after 20 years of service.
- At the dc level, you are responsible for coordinating and regulating the work of 3 to 4 districts.
Deputy Commissioner Salary in Pakistan
Deputy Commissioner Salary in Pakistan complete details below with revised pay scale and allowance details
Salaries and Protocols
The government provides many facilities to the DC, Benefits and allowances are provided on grades and the yearly increments.
The government also provides medical facilities allowances, residence, official vehicle, security staff, travel allowances, and personal employees at the dc.
Adhoc relief 2019:
Adhoc relief 2020:
Deputy Commissioner Grade and pay scale
the basic pay scale and grade is BPS-18 and current salary of the Deputy Commissioner (DC) is starting from 190,000
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Revised Pay Scale 2023 Detail