Islamabad Police has announced their latest job vacancies for both males and females to join as ASI and Assistant Sub Inspector.
116+ vacancies are announced with provincial quota from all provinces. Candidates who wish to apply must have completed the required education including BA / BSc / Graduation.
Apart from education, candidates have to pass a running test with 1.5 miles in 10.5 minutes for male candidates and 15 minutes for female candidates. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 23rd November 2022.
Islamabad Police Jobs Details
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Posted On||November 8, 2022|
|Last Date||November 22, 2022|
|Education||Intermediate, BA / BSc / GraduationMatric,|
|Job Location||Islamabad / Pakistan|
ASI (BS-11) 116+ Posts
Starting Salary: 65000 – 70000 /month
Gender: Males / Females
Age limit: 18-25 years
Domicile: Over all Pakistan
- The age limit is 18 to 25 years according to Govt
- During the recruitment, candidates have to qualify for the Physical Test, Written Test, and Interview
- Candidates must attach a photocopy of their original document
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the physical test.
- Physical Tests will include measurement of height/chest, and running speed
- All those candidates who qualify for all tests at the time of the interview have to produce the following original documents which are:
- Academic Certificates.
- CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Domicile certificates.
- 02 Passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by DCO in the case of applying against minorities quota.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online at the official website of Islamabad Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
- Only online applications shall be considered.
- Applications received through courier/email will not accept/entertained.
- The last date for submission of the application is November 22, 2022.
- The schedule for test/interview and roll number slips will be updated at the official site of ICT Police.