Discover the opportunities to study in top-ranked universities for MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani students. Learn about the requirements, admission process, and benefits of pursuing medical education in Turkish universities. Start your journey towards becoming a doctor today.
Turkish universities offer MBBS programs for international students, including Pakistanis. It is important for students to research the best medical university in Turkey for studying medicine field, we will provide all information about the MMBS fee structure, and admission fees in Turkey.
List of Best Medical Universities in Turkey for Pakistani Students
|4||Ondokuz Mayıs University|
|7||İstanbul Medeniyet University|
How to Apply for MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani Students
Now, the eligibility criteria to study medicine in Turkey you must have a high school diploma then you can directly apply for medical admission in Turkey. There some important points are as follows.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Equivalence certificate from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- A valid passport and National ID card.
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the study.
- English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent).
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Clean criminal record and health certificate.
- Application fee and admission fee.
MBBS in Turkey Admissions 2023-2024
|Last date to apply||Admission Open|
|Test Date||Will be announced|
|Basic Eligibility||10 + 2 (70% marks)|
|Entrance Exam||Yes required|
|Duration of course||6 years|
|Cost of Living (per month)||USD 100 per month|
|Medium of Instruction||Turkish, English|
You can also check the: Top 10 Best BBA Universities in Pakistan 2023.
MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani Students Fee Structure
After our discount!
|ISTANBUL ATLAS UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$20.000||$15.000|
|İZMİR EKONOMİ UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$15.000||$15.000|
|LOKMAN HEKIM UNIVERSITY||ANKARA||ENGLISH||$20.000||$16.000|
|ANKARA MEDİPOL UNIVERSITY||ANKARA||ENGLISH||$29.000||$19.000|
|İSTANBUL MEDİPOL UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$29.085||$22.380|
|İSTANBUL OKAN UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$23.500||$20.500|
|BAŞKENT UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||85.000 TL||100.000 TL|
Scholarships for MBBS in Turkey 2023
The requirement for taking an MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani Students scholarships, the easy way is to give the test and take the required marks. Turkey’s offers for Pakistanis are a unit suitable to any level of instructive interest, from enrollment, post-graduate, and graduate ponder.
- Turkish Government Scholarships for International Students
- Hacettepe University Scholarship for International Students
- Istanbul University Scholarships for International Students
- Başkent University International Student Scholarships
- Marmara University International Student Scholarships
- Ege University International Student Scholarships
- Turkish Universities Association for International Education (TUDA-IE) Scholarships
- Turkish Cultural and Tourism Office Scholarships
- Turkish Universities Alumni Association Scholarships
- Private foundations and organizations offering education scholarships.
Q. How to apply for MBBS scholarships in Turkey?
These scholarships are open to all international students, including Pakistani students. Eligibility criteria and application procedures may vary, so it is important to check with each scholarship provider for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much do rupees cost MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani Students?
- DHL, Visa fee, Translation charges = PCRs 32,000/- (paid by the student)
- Charges of health insurance PKR 5800 (paid by the student)
- The fee of Visa PKR 12,600
- Consultancy Fee PKR 50000
- One-way Air Ticket fee PKR 50,000 – 65000
- The university tuition fee for Medical will be 1050 Euro/year. Equal to PKR 174,000/
- The total cost of MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani students can vary depending on the university and the program, but on average, it can cost around 5,000 to 10,000 US dollars per year.
Q. What are the career opportunities after MBBS in Turkey?
Ans. Some popular career options after MBBS are:
- General Practitioner (GP)
- Specialist (e.g. Surgeon, Cardiologist, Pediatrics)
- Medical Officer
- Research (e.g. Clinical trials, medical research)
- Teaching (e.g. Professor, Lecturer)
- Government service (e.g. Health department)
- Private practice
- Healthcare management
- Medical writing