Are you ready to take advantage of the entrepreneurial opportunities in Pakistan? With the PM Youth Business & Agriculture loan program 2023, you can obtain a loan with simple terms. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the PMYBL Loan Scheme with a low markup.
Commercial, Islamic, and SME banks will provide PM Business loans to eligible individuals. No deadline is mentioned, so you can apply whenever you need it. The criteria for PM Loans are the same in all Pakistani banks.
PM Kamyab Jawan Program Online Registration Form 2023
Phase 3 registration for the Kamyab Jawan Program has begun online in Pakistan. The Kamyab Jawan Programme Phase 2 online registration process has received Prime Minister approval. This page contains an advertisement and an online registration form.
Check this page for the last registration date, eligibility requirements, loan amount, and calculator. Register online at pmyp.gov.pk.
Important Notice: The application form for loans has been revised. You can save half or the full application form for later use using the Save button. By clicking on Save and Next, you will be able to submit your application.
PM Kamyab Youth Program 2023 Application Form Kamya Loan Scheme
The National Bank of Pakistan is offering 50 percent loans for the PM Kamyab Jawab program. There is also a 50 % responsibility on the other banks’ part.
Online loan applications are now available for students and youth. Kamyab Jawan’s official website can also be accessed by downloading a loan application form.
Loan application forms are available at the following bank branches according to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP):
- Bank of Khyber (BOK)
- Bank of Punjab (BOP)
- National Bank of Pakistan (SBP)
PM Kamyab Jawab Program allows youth to borrow between 100k and 500k. The Government of Pakistan will give youth interest-free loans. The government of Pakistan is also liable for nonpayment of the loan if the applicant fails to return it.
Eligibility Criteria – Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Online Apply
- Much of the information on the Kamyab Jawan Yes Program also applies to this loan.
- Applicants must be 21-45 years old, hold a CNIC, and have entrepreneurial potential. 18 will be the minimum age for IT/E-Commerce businesses.
- Youth-owned small and medium enterprises (startups or existing businesses) are also eligible under the SBP definition.
- The minimum education requirement for IT/E-Commerce businesses is matriculation.
- Micro and small businesses can apply for this scheme.
- You can always reapply for the recently announced increase in maximum loan size.
- It is not permitted to submit a physical application. It is mandatory to submit all applications online.
The minimum age requirement for applicants under this program is 21 years of age. When applying for IT or Computer-related businesses, the age limit is relaxed to 18 years. Your age cannot exceed 45 at the time you submit your application.
How To Apply Online For PM Youth Business Loan Program 2023
Please fill out the PM Youth Business Loan Application, which can be found by clicking on the link below:
- The following documents must be scanned or visible before you begin your application:
- Please provide your latest educational degree or certificate, if applicable:
- Matriculate, Intermediate, Bachelor, Masters, PHD, etc.
- Passport Size Picture
- CNIC – Front Side and CNIC – Back Side