AJK University has published a notice in its “Daily The Nation Newspaper” for the following vacancies in February 2023. Interested candidates are invited to apply for AJK University government jobs.
All Pakistanis can apply for these jobs in Azad Jammu And Kashmir 2023 and may be able to get more updates in AJK.
New AJK Government Jobs 2023 Application Form
The University of Azad Jammu And Kashmir is looking for contract teaching staff. The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir seeks qualified, competent, and disciplined educationists.
Professors, lecturers, and chief security officers are needed. In addition, faculty are needed for physiotherapy, radiology, pathology, physics, psychology, computer science, and law.
Ph.D., M.Phil, MS, and LLB qualifications are required for these vacancies. In addition, retired army Personal with Major Rank can apply.
Government Lecturers Jobs in AJK 2023 Pakistan Detail
The advertisement briefly describes the appointment procedure and requirements. Candidates should provide Pakistani Equivalence Certificates with foreign degrees.
|Organization||University of Azad Jammu And Kashmir|
|Last Date To Apply||15-02-2023|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||10+|
Address: the University of Azad Jammu And Kashmir, Muzaffarabad
For these positions, applicants must fulfill some requirements, such as qualifications, experience, and age. A detailed description of the product is included in the advertisement.
Vacant Positions In AJK Jobs 2023
- Assistant Professors
- Chief Security Officers
Qualifications Required In AJK Muzaffarabad Jobs
- Ph.D. in the relevant field
- Master in a relevant field
How to Apply Online AJK University Government Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates should apply through the appropriate process.
- You must submit all essential documents with the application.
- Please note that only complete applications will be accepted.
- Positions may be changed or canceled at any time by the institution.
- The application deadline is February 15th, 2023.
- Test/interview applicants will not be given TA/DA.
- Preference will be given to citizens of AJ&K.